|V9696N Indicator Manual|
The instrument adopts 24-bit A / d converter, which cooperates with various sensors and transmitters to realize measurement, display, alarm monitoring and data acquisition of physical parameters such as pressure, flow, level, composition analysis and force and mechanical quantity.And records.
2. Technical Parameters：
|working environment||Temperature：0-50℃||Display||dual 5-bit high brightness red LED|
|Humidity：20-90％RH||Output excitation voltage||5V±5% (powering the sensor); current<50MA|
|Measurement accuracy||±0.2％F.S±1 word||Power supply voltage||AC195～242V;
|Measurement and control cycle||0.2s;can be increased to 0.05s|
3.Introduction to the button:
“SET” button: Set button
“>” button: shift button or tare button (peak meter)
“∧” button: Up button
“CLR” button: Peak clear button or Tare button (upper and lower gauges)
|SAL||OUT1 relay||00000~Full Scale|
|SAH||OUT2 relay||00000~ Full Scale|
|SL||Zero calibration value||00000|
|SH||Load calibration value||At least half of full scale|
|Sd||Decimal point position||0~3|
|CLTF||Peeling key selection||0,1|
|FIL||Weight filtering||1 to 9|
|OUTF||Alarm output selection||0 or 1; 0 or 1|
1. Press the “SET” button for more than three seconds to display “SAL” for the OUT1 relay setting, and then press the “SET” button to display “SPL”. At this time, the deviation of OUT1 can be set.Deviation Explanation When SPL=0 If the current display value >SAL, OUT1 is closed; if the current display value is <SAL, OUT1 is released.When SPL ≠ 0 If the current display value > SAL + SPL, OUT1 pulls in; if the current display value < SAL – SPL, OUT1 is released.
2. Press “SET” to display “SAH”, you can set OUT2 relay, then press “SET” to display “SPH” to set the deviation of OUT2. The setting method is the same as above.
3. Press “SET” to display “CIN”, which means that the password is entered, and the password is automatically quit (the password is “00000” at the factory). After the password is correct, if you do not change the password, press “SET” to enter the next step. For example, if you change the password, press “CLR” to display “CON”,
enter 5 digits as the new password, press “SET” to enter the next step.
4. Press “SET” to display “SL”, zero calibration can be performed without load
5. Press “SET” to display “SH”, load calibration can be performed, plus load (at least half of full scale), input corresponding display value.
6. Press “SET” to display “Sd”, this means to adjust the decimal point setting, press the up key to change the setting of the decimal point.
7. Press “SET” to display “Id” to set the index value of the meter;
8. Press “SET” to display “CLTF” to select the tare button. When “CLTF” is 0, press “CLR” to tare the meter. When it is 1, press “CLR” to tare the meter.
9. Press “SET” to display “FIL” to set the degree of weight filtering. The degree can be selected from 1~9. The larger the value, the slower the display. This value affects the stability flag. The larger the value, the slower the stability flag. Press the “SET” button to return to the working state.
10. Press “SET” to display “OUTF” to select the alarm output. (When the third digit display shows 1, the current value is greater than the OUT2 relay setting value, the OUT2 relay operates, press the up button to select the current 0, the current When the value is less than the OUT2 setting value, the OUT2 relay operates; when the fifth digit display shows 1, the current value is greater than the OUT1 relay setting value, the OUT1 relay operates, press the up key to select the current 0, the current value is less than the OUT1 setting. When the value is, the OUT1 relay operates;) Press the “SET” button to return to the working state. (Or press the “CLR” button to back up the data for calibration, for emergency use, internal use by the manufacturer).
If the meter shows ‘E1’, it means the sensor is not connected or the sensor signal is too large.
8, emergency treatment (in-house use)
1. If the password is forgotten, press and hold the “CLR” button to power on, and the password will be restored to ‘00000’.
2. If the setting is wrong or there is a display but the button does not work, press the “∧” button to power on and restore the factory backup.
3. Press 『” key to power on (do not release button), digital tube changes between 0 and 1. When “0” is displayed, release button is the upper and lower limit meter, “1” is the peak meter.