The selection method of dynamic torque sensor is as follows:
1. Determine the type of torque that needs to be measured, whether it is rotating torque or static torque. Stationary torque measurement refers to situations where it does not rotate or the angle of rotation is less than 360 degrees.
2. In addition to measuring torque, do other parameters, such as speed, need to be measured.
3. Measuring range, Generally, torque sensors have several types such as micro range, standard range, and large range. The micro range is generally less than 2 Nm; the large range is generally above 10,000 Nm; the middle is the standard range.
4. Signal type and signal processing method. Generally, the output signal of a torque sensor is 5-15kHz or 4-20mA or 1-5V. Whether the output signal is directly sent to the PLC or configured with a display instrument for display, these are selected according to the actual situation.
Dynamic torque sensor features
1. The signal output waveform can be arbitrarily selected-square wave or pulse wave.
2. High detection accuracy, good stability and strong anti-interference.
3. No need to repeatedly adjust the zero; continuous measurement of positive and negative torque.
4. It can measure static torque and dynamic torque.
5. The small size and heavy sensor can be used independently from the secondary instrument. As long as the power supply of +15V, -15V (200mA) is provided according to the socket pin number, it can output an equal square wave or pulse wave frequency signal whose impedance is proportional to the torque. Lightweight and easy to install.
6. Measuring range: 0-10000Nm standard optional, non-standard 20,000 Nm, 30,000 Nm, 50,000 Nm, 80,000 Nm, 100,000 Nm, 150,000 Nm, 200,000 Nm, 500,000 Nm, 1 million Nm, 2 million Nm can be customized, and special range customized.
DYN-200 Dynamic torque sensor
Dynamic torque sensor form
The commonly used dynamic torque sensors mainly have the following forms:
First is the inductive torque sensor: This type of sensor mainly uses a non-contact measurement method, such as DYN-200 series. This type of torque sensor has a long life, high reliability, and is not susceptible to wear. The second is the potentiometer torque sensor: this type of sensor can be divided into gear type, torsion bar type, and swing arm type according to the type. Among them, the torsion bar measurement has a simple structure and relatively high reliability, and it has been used in early stages. This type of sensor is of contact type, and there is wear and tear, which reduces its performance.
There is also the metal resistance strain gauge type: this type of torque sensor is mainly composed of a strain gauge attached to an elastic shaft to form a measuring bridge, and when the elastic shaft is subjected to torque, it will produce a small deformation and cause the bridge The resistance changes, and the change of the strain bridge resistance is transformed into a change of the voltage signal to achieve the torque measurement we want. However, this type of torque sensor is greatly affected by the strain gauge material and the accuracy of the stabilized power supply.